Teacher Ms. Rebekah Frost shown below with current youngest student Sylas Oakley.
Dan's student Emily Batzloff plays Schubert's "Moment Musical".
Brother and sister Hugh and Eleanor Ford, ages 8 and 3, playing in video shown below. Adorable!
Dan's student Martin Dams, shown below. Great job!
Call 269 303-7997 for more details.
Celebrating over 8 years serving the greater Kalamazoo/Portage area! Next recital: Saturday, November 9, 2019, 5:30 P.M.
- Piano Lessons, ages 4-80, Kalamazoo, MI, Portage, MI, Vicksburg, MI. In-home options available.
- Piano Lessons, age 4-80, Battle Creek MI. In-home options available.
- Piano Tuning and Repair, Kalamazoo, MI, and Portage, MI, Vicksburg MI. Battle Creek, MI and surrounding area
- Violin Lessons, Kalamazoo MI and Portage, MI. (NEW!)
- Guitar Lessons, Kalamazoo, MI and Portage, MI.
- Voice Lessons, Kalamazoo, MI and Portage, MI.
- Summer Ensembles, Kalamazoo MI and Portage,MI.
- Video Lessons. Now offering some hybrid lesson packages that combine the best of both worlds - a live instructor with the advantages of videos that can be watched repeatedly.
Our goal and mission is to help as many students as possible experience the joy of music while reaching their specific goals and potential.
In short, we knock down barriers!
Why lessons at Dan Forbes Music?
- Optional Fun Recitals with games offered twice per year.
- Get your piano sounding good first with piano tuning and repair services.
- No ruler bangers here! We believe learning music enhances life, and should be a joyful experience.
- Family discount for multiple students.
- Travel lessons available in certain areas on certain days.
- Fun Summer Ensemble jam sessions and social music opportunities.
- Unlimited makeups (ask for more details).
- Songwriting classes available.
- Progress reports available.
- Annual Festival growth opportunities at WMU.
- Learn classical, pop, folk, gospel, boogie woogie, jazz or video game music.
- Learn a broad array of musical skills thus making music more enjoyable- sight reading, pitch identification, music history, theory, performance, improvisation.
- Ages 4-79.
- Openings M-F.
- High marks for reputation.
Yes, music lessons improves grades and test scores! For adults, music keeps us young, keeps our minds sharper as we age.